Thursday, January 08, 2009

Things Can Only Got Debted...



THANK God there is a God (Yes, He does exist, Darwin)!

TTG hopes His son Jesus doesn't take too long making his second coming to the world cos it needs bailing out and our last Saviour Gordon wasn't much use.

Who forgets such classic plans, from our balls-up Prem? :

  • curing Africa of poverty by er, splurging out on mosquito nets on American Pop Idol;
  • showing his statesmanship by visiting only Obama in the run-up to the election;
  • Saving the world of Northern Rock and the fat cat banks who showed their appreciation by flashing their Gov cash on lavish exec parties;
  • Refusing to help Woolworths and watched it disappear along with its 27,000 workforce;
  • Yet while at the same time, offering cash to save Jaguar, the preferred car dealer of Prescott, whose entire workforce operates, er, overseas
  • Showing strong national leadership by refusing any chance of his upheaval
  • Standing up for British interests by signing away the country for Europe's own disposal and throwing in our companies too.
  • Solidating our nation as a formidable trader by importing everything from China, a new superpower, and borrowing wads of cash from them at the same time

But that's just for starters! Blackadder Brown and Baldrick his Chancellor have plenty more where that comes from, rolled up theirs sleeve and this latest cunning plan is the WORST yet...

PRINTING MORE MONEY

Uh-oh, Britain really is bankrupt. Thanks Brown, what a wonderful and thoughtful gift.

Things can only get better with printing more dough, eh? Maybe for you when bread costs a £1000 a slice.

Things can only get worse.....



You can't run your bath
You can't buy your shoes

Let's print more money
And spend our way through


But baby
You ain't never gonna keep your pay
You ain't never gonna throw me

But I know you...
Teach you now that


Things can only get debted

Can only get, can only get
They get on from here

You know, I know that

Things can only get debted


I sometimes lose myself in me

I lose track of time

And I can't see China's loan fees
British debt plight rising as Labour blow and blow
You're too late, Britain's screwed
I got my personal health to deal with

And I say

Its not enough
Pay your dues
Balk like that
You'll be in debt too

(Chorus)
Things can only get debted
Can only get debted
Now I've found you
(That means me)
(Will you teach me now)

Things can only get debted
Can only get debted
Now the pound's screwed




It's true, it's true
You... show our prejudice and greed

You show me how
I must find cash to burn and to seize
I look at things now
In a different light than I did before
I found the clause
And I think that you could give me more And I say


Its not enough
Pay your dues

Balk like that
You'll be in debt too



(chorus)
Things can only get, can only get

Things can only get, can only get,

Things can only get, can only get

Things can only get, can only get

No comments: