Thursday, January 24, 2008

D-O-N-A-T-E

To celebrate the resignation of Peter "slain" Hain, who was forced out of Brown's pockets after he failed to declare £103,000 in donations in a hush-hush operation to boost his deputy leadership bid, TTG has written a song, just for the newly fired ex Welsh, ex Works and Pensions Secretary.

Terrible Tory Girl presents, D-O-N-A-T-E *

*Loosely based on real events and Aretha Franklin's RESPECT song.


D-O-N-A-T-E

(£00) What I want
(£00) Baby, you got,
(£00) Pound I need,
(£00) Too much dough made me quit?
(£00) All I’m askin’
(£00) Is for you to donate when you come home (just a little bit)
Hey voter (just a little bit) when you get home
(just a little bit) worker (just a little bit)

I ain't gonna do you wrong while I’m gone
Aint gonna as long (£00) as I get my donor
All I'm askin' (£00)
Is for you to donate when you come home (don’t let me quit)
voter (just a little bit) when you get home (don’t let me quit)
care (don’t let me quit)

You’re about to give me all of your money
And all I'm askin' in return, sonny
Is to give me your profits
When you get home (trust me, trust me, trust me, trust me)
Yeah voter (trust me, trust me, trust me, trust me)
When you get home (just a little bit) care (just a little bit)

£000 your crosses (£00)
Sweeter than honey (£00)
And guess what? (£00)
So is your money (£00)
All I want you to do (£00) for me
Is give it to me when you get home (dough, dough, dough, dough)
Yeah voter (dough, dough, dough, dough)
slip your cash to me (donate, just a little bit)
When you get home, now (just a little bit)

D-O-N-A-T-E
Find out what it means to me
D-O-N-A-T-E
accept this money plea

Oh (stock shares for me, stock shares for me, stock shares for me, stock shares for me)
Please donate for me (stock shares for me, stock shares for me, stock shares for me, stock shares for me)
Whoa, give (just a little bit)
Please donate for me (just a little bit)
I got fired (don’t let me quit)

Keep on tryin' (just a little bit)
I’m shunnin' all the rulin’ (just a little bit)
And I ain't lyin' (just a little bit)
(dough, dough, dough) 'nate
When I’ve got more loans (dough, dough, dough, dough)
with cash up to chin (donate, just a little bit)
And find I'm all blown (just a little bit)
I got to have (just a little bit)
A little donor (just a little bit)

No comments: