Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Exclusive: Halifax launches latest campaign


Woke up this mornin' feeling fine

Got £50 billion quid to spend, sealed and signed

We give you a half per cent
cut, less than we should
Oh yeah!

Somethin' tells me we're into somethin' good

Somethin tells me we're into somethin'


We're the bank who hasn't got a leg to stand

Joined Gov and were nationalised as planned
And got 200 billion more in bank if we're good

You got your 6.5 rate like you know you should

Somethin’ tells me we’re into somethin’ good
Somethin’ tells me we’re into somethin’


Our credit interest will let you down

If I’m telling you a lie then my name ain’t Brown

Our stakeholders get extra and you know that it's true

We like to get our staff bonuses from you,

Somethin' good oh yeah...




No comments: