Sunday, October 05, 2008

Brown: I need you today, oh Mandy

Labour's sing and dance: Brown serenades Mandelson




"I remember all my life
While miserable with my wife
A shadow of a man
A face in the paper,
Spinning in the night
the night goes into

Morning, just a press day
angry people pass my way
looking in their eyes
I see a jail-free
I never realised
you can make me happy, oh Mandy

Well you came back and gave up your Trading
but I sent you away, oh Mandy
well you kissed us and stopped Labour breaking
I need you today, you're handy

I'm standing on the final dime
My talking away is seen as grime
Caught up in a world of counting timing
The fears are in my mind
and nothing is Prime-ing, oh Mandy

Well you came back and you gave up Trading
to scheme and spin away, oh Mandy
well you missed me and saw job for taking
Yes I need you today, oh Mandy

With a crap cabinet team, I face the morning
Labour on its knees
Party is falling, oh Mandy


Well you came back and you gave up trading
and though I am not gay, oh Mandy,
well you kissed me while you were aide-ing
What do you say today, oh Mandy? "

No comments: